Monday 21 July 2014

Glimmer: My Kickstarter Campaign.



Hi everyone,

First off I'd like to thank you all for reading my blog posts, I really appreciate the interest and support. Today I launched the Kickstarter campaign for my upcoming short film Glimmer.
Kickstarter Campaign Here!
Glimmer is a sci-fi short about a young man named Evan who can't really connect with people because a force field prevents him experiencing any physical contact. I'm really excited to make this film and I hope you can help me make this happen. You can visit my Kickstarter in the link above and if you could share it as well I'd really appreciate it. If you pledge you'll also get a chance to see my latest film 'Soul' which I can't put on youtube yet as I'm trying to get it into festivals.
Soul Trailer Here!

Thanks

Joshua Ochoa

No comments:

Post a Comment