Monday 23 June 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello there, my name is Joshua Ochoa, I'm an aspiring film-maker and an avid cinephile.

I currently live in Brisbane, Australia but was born in a small city called Rockhampton where I got my first job at the local cinema and discovered my love for films. I am in the middle of completing my Masters in Screen Production and working at a cinema in Brisbane. I have a youtube channel (JOProductions77) where I do movie reviews but writing it down is a lot different than talking to a camera; you're able to express things in more detail and articulate your thoughts more.

With my blog I plan to post written movie reviews, my thoughts on TV shows, discuss different aspects of filmmaking, maybe even a bit of filmmaking 101, along with production updates for short films I make and just other subjects that I'm passionate about; maybe even baking.
I'm planning to have a review of 'The two Faces of January' up with in the next few days followed by my review of Transformers: Age of Extinction.

I'd like to thank you for reading and checking out my blog and hope you keep reading what I post in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Josh O

No comments:

Post a Comment